This special edition, which is close to my heart, has been around for three years, says Marvin R. Shenken, editor-in-chief and publisher of Wine Spectator. If you have a pet, this question is sure to please you. If you don’t have a pet, we hope we can encourage you to consider adoption.
The following canine companions have been profiled:
- RILLY, IMAGEN and PENNY, a yellow English Labrador, 9 years old, a mixed breed Labrador Retriever, 3 years old, owned by Barbara Bank, Jackson Family Wines.
- CODY, Golden Retriever, 9 years old, owned by Doug Schafer, Schafer Vineyards.
- Bailey, Bernese Mountain Dog, 5 years old, owned by Samantha Rudd, Rudd Manor.
- LEVI, White Labrador, 11 years old, owned by Joel Gott, Joel Gott Wine & Gott Roadside.
- NALA, Golden Retriever, 6 years old, owned by Bill Foley, Foley Family Wines.
- SIRI & FOO, Bernese Mountain Dogs, both 6 years old, owned by Robin Lail, Lail Vineyards
- Bruno, Lagotto Romagnolo, one year, owned by Chuck Wagner, Caymus Vineyards.
- Boris, Rottweiler, 5 years old, owned by Candace Cameron Bure and Val Bure, Bure Family Wines.
- COCO, Boxer, 9 years old, owned by Dave Finney, Orion Swift and L’Usine.
- KHAN, Rhodesian Ridgeback, 4 years old, owned by Bill and Deborah Harlan, Harlan Estate.
- TEO, CARLOS and GRIZZLE, Husky mix, 4 years old, Australian Labradoodle, 4 years old, and Bolognese, 7 years old, owned by Joe Wagner, Copper Cane
- Holly, yellow Labrador, age 12, belongs to Kim Star Wallace, Dry Creek Vineyard.
- JADE & OLLIE, a 9-year-old German Shepherd and a 3-year-old Corgi, are owned by Michael and Sarah Brown, Cirq and Chev.
- TUCKER, black Labrador, 11 years old, owned by Peter Michael, Winery Peter Michael
- MOLLY, Nova Scotia Duck Toller, age 7, owned by Chris Carpenter, Locoya and Cardinale.
- Rocky, a King Charles riding spaniel, 11 years old, owned by Catherine and Craig Hall, Hall Vines.
- Solomon and LUNA, Lurchers, both 11 years old, are owned by Lee Hudson, Hudson Ranch and Vineyards.
Wine Country Dogs also offers a pet tasting room and a photo gallery of dogs by Mr. Shanken Communications staff.
Readers are encouraged to submit their own dog photos to WineSpectator.com/DogPhotos for presentation on WineSpectator.com.
The March issue will be available from the 16th. February for humans and pets available everywhere.
About Wine Spectator
The Wine Spectator is the world’s leading wine expert. Under the umbrella of Wine Spectator magazine, a print publication that reaches nearly 3 million readers worldwide, the brand also includes the most comprehensive wine website (WineSpectator.com), mobile platforms and a series of branded events. Wine Spectator explores the world of wine from vine to table, examines the role of wine in contemporary culture, and provides expert commentary on more than 15,000 wines each year. Parent company M. Shanken Communications, Inc. also publishes Cigar Aficionado, Whisky Advocate, Market Watch, Shanken News Daily and Shanken’s Impact Newsletter.
wine articles 2020,wine spectator wine and design,wine spectator wine of the year 2018,wine spectator news,wine spectator videos,wine spectator unfiltered,Privacy settings,How Search works,insider wine spectator,wine spectator recipes