The question that is asked every year at the Easter session – why is this night different from all the other nights – also takes on special meaning this year. This year’s Seder will undoubtedly be unusual, but the difficult circumstances may also be an opportunity to approach various aspects of Easter differently than in the past. At the heart of the Seder is the commandment to drink four cups of wine. Was there only supposed to be one kind of wine? Or should we fill all four cups with the best this year?
(Bayonne, NJ, 2 FEB, 2021) – This Passover you can spend in Israel, Italy or France – without leaving the Seder table. Royal Wine of NJ, the world’s largest supplier of kosher wines and spirits, offers an exceptional selection of Easter wines from around the world – including an NBA All-Star Amaré Stoudemire label – with a wide range of flavors and prices.
Kosher wines have experienced a renaissance in the last two decades. Believe it or not, the best-selling imported Moscato in the United States is kosher! Discover excellent kosher options at all prices. New varieties from vineyards all over the world make kosher wines a good choice for everyone. Whether it’s an Easter seder or a simple dinner with friends, these quality wines will entice you on any occasion.
- Stoudemire Origins 2018 and Stoudemire Clarity Rosé 2020 – After creating a range of kosher wines from Upper Galilee (imported and distributed by Royal Wine Corp.), Amare is expanding its California offering in partnership with Herzog Wine Cellars (Israel, USA). MSRP: $24.99.
- Herzog Lineage Rosé 2020 is a rosé with a taste of pomegranate, raspberry and sour cherry (USA). PSA 19.99
- Château Roubine Rosé 2020 (Côte de Provence, France) – Rosé wines from this high-end Provençal producer are now exclusively imported by Royal Wine Corp. and are also kosher for Easter. MSRP: 19.99-59.99
- Duke Generation IX Cabernet Sauvignon Deer Leap Cabernet 2018 is a new flagship wine from the famed Duke Deer Leap Cabernet region, famous for putting California on the world wine map in 1976 (USA). MSRP: $249.99
- Bartenura Prosecco Rosé – A high quality pink sparkling wine from Italy, ideal for the Easter feeder and all year round for small family gatherings and celebrations (Italy). MSRP: 19.99
- Château Meyney Saint-Estèphe 2018 – This prestigious Bordeaux estate joins the royal family of top-class Bordeaux châteaux, producing kosher grapes (France). 79.99 PUPP.
- Sforno – A new range of affordable, kosher quality wines, produced by the famous Riglos winery and sold at retail prices between $10 and $15 (Argentina).
Can’t get enough of these press releases? Here are some more suggestions from around the world:
- Gush Etzion, a beautiful boutique winery in the hills of Judea, returns to America with an impressive selection of high-quality wines. MSRP: $22.99 – $59.99
- Barkan Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, a virtually unbeatable wine in terms of quality and price ($19.99).
- Barons De Rothschild Champagne, an elegant and classic champagne from this famous wine family ($79.99).
- Château Lascombe 2018, a Margaux Grand Cru; MSRP : $159.99
- Bartenura, Rosato boxes, after the successful launch of Bartenura Moscato boxes, here comes the Pink version! Price: $14.99/pack of four
- Carmen, the Alfazi reserve, the best QPR in this thriving region of the New World : $10.99
- Flejas de Los Andes Gran Malbec, Malbec from the Rothschild section of the SPR vineyards : $29.99
- Lemberger Vodka distilled from beets; RRP : $20
What makes wine kosher? – Ten things you need to know about kosher wine.
People might be surprised to learn that most kosher wines are certified for year-round use and for Passover, says Jay Buchsbaum, vice president of marketing and wine education at Royal Wine Corp. Here are a few more facts to help you understand what makes wine kosher:
About Royal Wine/Kedemia
Founded in 1848, Royal Wine Corp. is owned in the United States by the Herzog family, whose roots in winemaking go back eight generations to Czechoslovakia.
Today, Royal Wine’s portfolio includes national and international wines from the traditional wine regions of France, Italy and Spain, but also from Israel, New Zealand, Argentina and many other countries.
The company owns and operates Kedem Winery in New York State and Herzog Winery in Oxnard, California, with state-of-the-art facilities including vineyard tours, a modern, fully-equipped tasting room, gift shop and dining facility. In addition, the wine cellar houses the award-winning restaurantTierra Sur, which serves the best Mediterranean cuisine in contemporary California. Follow Royal Wine Corp: @royalwinecorp; https://www.facebook.com/RoyalWineCorp.