Hey there! Before reading the article which is about Ian Blackburn Presents: STARS of White Wine – May 12 and 15, you should read about best sweet white wine. It shares basic information about this article and also adds more value to it. Do let us know how you feel about it in the comment section below. Happy Reading! Really glad that you are here.
A great wine can be a total game changer. It can be the best part of the meal. It can be relaxing, exhilarating, and exciting. It can provide a conversation-starting touch at dinner parties and it can pair well with a wide variety of foods. But, how do you get the most enjoyment out of a delicious bottle? Explore the options of wine tasting at a local vineyard with Ian Blackburn’s STARS of White Wine: May 12 and 15.
The STARS of Wine event offers the chance to taste 6 of the best sweet white wines available in the US. The wines will be paired up with 6 of the tastiest gourmet chocolates. Below is a list of the wines that will be sampled. For more information about the wines and where to find them please visit the vineguard blog.
23. April – Entrepreneur and wine educator Ian Blackburn presents an exciting spectral tasting of some of the world’s finest white wines over two lively tasting evenings! We deliver test flights or complete bottles to your home and you zoom in LIVE!
Regardless of your experience level, we invite you to participate in interactive tasting rounds and sample with TWO world-class wineries from around the world. Join one of us on a journey from Alsace to Marlborough, from South Africa to Napa, from Chablis to La Rioja, from Dao to Vouvray!
Early Bird tickets are on sale now – limited to 60 guests.
Please note that prices increase as the date of the event draws nearer ….. So register early to make the most of your event.
- Tasting with winemakers, business owners and executives.
- Flight or bottle tasting, delivery from California included.
- The wine community brings great people together
- Social, educational, recreational and informative
First night- 5/12 Wednesday, 7pm PST
- Château de la Ragotière, Valley, Muscadet Sèvres et Maine, Loire, France, 2014
- Craggy Range, Sauvignon Blanc, Te Muna Road Vineyard, Martinborough, New Zealand, 2020.
- Reineke, organic Chenin Blanc, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 2018.
- Bougetz Cellars, Viognier, Belle Reve Yates Family Vineyard, Mt. Veeder, Napa Valley, 2019.
- Domaine Dehlinger, Chardonnay, Russian River Valley, Sonoma, California, 2018.
- Domaine Weinbach, Pinot Gris, Clos des Capucins, Alsace, France, 2019
Evening Two – 5/15 Saturday, 7pm PST
- Foxen Vineyards, Chenin Blanc, Ernesto Wickenden Vineyard, Santa Maria, California, 2019.
- Domaine Raoul Gautherin, Chablis, Burgundy, France, 2018
- Alegre Valgagnon, Blanco, Rioja, Spain, 2019.
- Kelman Family Vineyards, Encruzado, Dão, Portugal, 2017
- Domaine Zind-Humbrecht, ZIND Cuvée, Alsace, France, 2016
- Domaine Boutet Saulnier, Dry Vouvray, Loire Valley, France, 2014
About Ian Todd Blackburn, a wine entrepreneur
Becoming a winemaker was not part of your original plan – and if you grew up in a military family, drinking wine may not have been the first thing on your mind either. Ian discovered enology at the ripe old age of 21 and hadn’t considered it as a career choice, but working for top chefs in Los Angeles’ great dining halls in the early 1990s opened doors and led him to a career in wine education.
In 1995 he created the first website on the internet dedicated to educating the world about wine: LearnAboutWine.com. After 20 years of teaching a hundred classes a year, Jan has finally found his niche.
In 2009, Ian and his best friend Clay Moritson began making wine together: BeekeeperCellars.com; although the brand remains a small production, Ian hopes that Beekeeper Zinfandel will become something special.
Ian has spent most of his adult life working with and alongside major wine brands, participating in wine tours and culinary adventures around the world. When Covid closed its event company WineLA.com, Ian completed the circle by relaunching LearnAboutWine.com and launching ZoomIntoWine.com to offer his version of wine education and entertainment to an unlimited audience. At his family wine shop, Merchantofwine.com, virtual tastings with home delivery are the latest chapter in Ian’s quest for wine education, entertainment and a wine-centric lifestyle. This biography and life story is a work in progress …. Let’s see what the next harvest will be like.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about expensive red wine and let us know what you think.
ian blackburn wineian blackburn actorian blackburn imdbbest sweet white winesweet wines for beginnersdoes wine have sugar,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,best sweet white wine,sweet wines for beginners,does wine have sugar,expensive red wine,ian blackburn wine,ian blackburn actor,ian blackburn imdb