February 10 – PLACERVILLE, CA: All grape growers, winemakers, wineries and interested parties are invited to participate in a talk with our special speaker David Bolster on “Understanding the Value and Market Conditions of the Vine, Wine, Farm and Ranch” on Wednesday, February 17 at 6:30 pm. Mr. Bolster will provide valuable insights based on his extensive experience, knowledge and lifelong experience in the agricultural industry, combined with nearly 20 years of real estate experience.
About this topic: Understanding and negotiating the flow of many complex variables is essential to making informed and appropriate decisions about buying, selling or investing in agricultural real estate improvements. These variables include: location, site suitability, regulations and zoning, market and industry trends, market potential, and business models.
Topics of discussion include: current market conditions; value factors (location, structural improvements, vineyard characteristics, net income, grape market); appraisers; recent activity in the wine market; and who are the buyers: lifestyle or commercial. Mr. Bolster will also look at future and new investments in El Dorado and Amador counties.
Attendance is not required, but you must register to receive a login to the Zoom meeting.
Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcuceyorzMtHtYCMeA9bTnmVZMsAqOiW3Uf.
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to attend the meeting. Depending on the location, same-day registration is possible.
For more information about the Eldorado Grape Growers Association, contact Karen Thomas at [email protected] or call 707-853-3025 and leave a message for a call back.
About David Bolster.
Since 2002, David Bolster has been a licensed real estate agent in El Dorado County with Century 21 Select Real Estate Group, owned by Daniel Jacuzzi. Bolster specializes in vineyards, farms, ranches and wineries, with a focus on El Dorado County, and also serves the greater Sierra Foothills region.
Mr. Bolster received his bachelor’s degree from the University of California at Davis and the University of California at Chico. He is a longtime resident of El Dorado County, ran a family farm in Camino for many years and has been a member of the Apple Hill Growers board of directors since 1982. Mr. Bolster has been involved in several community and business organizations involved in the agriculture industry in El Dorado County and is currently a member of the El Dorado County Board of Agriculture. David Bolster can be reached at (530) 409-2676 or [email protected].
Utilities and industry :
- Vice chairman of the El Dorado County agricultural commission
- Board of Directors, Apple Hill® Manufacturers Association (18 Jahre).
- President of the Apple Hill® Manufacturers Association (5 years).
- Board of Directors of the El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce (5 years).
- President of the El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce in 1989.
- Board of Directors, El Dorado County Farm Bureau (3 years)
- Vorstand, El Dorado County Economic Development Corporation (3 Jahre)
- Chairman of the El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce Agriculture Committee (8 years).
- Mitglied des U.S. Department of Agriculture Farm Service District Committee, comté d’El Dorado.
- Berater, United States Agency for International Development, Guatemala, 1998.
- Sacramento Metro Chamber ATS – ATS, 2005, Washington, DC.
- Subcommittee on Marketing Subcommittee on Marketing Subcommittee on Marketing Subcommittee on Marketing Subcommittee on Marketing Subcommittee on Marketing Subcommittee on Marketing Subcommittee on Marketing Subcommittee on Marketing
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Snowline Hospice.
- Associate member, Eldorado Winegrowers Association
The Eldorado Grape Growers’ Association is committed to helping grape growers improve the quality and market presence of grapes grown in Eldorado County. For more information, visit our website at http://www.eldoradograpes.com/.