More great recipe ideas Free wine cocktail ideas from the California Wine Institute for holidays on eBook
SAN FRANCISCO – The irony lies in the fact that the national holiday of the Sangria is celebrated in dead winter conditions, while it is traditionally considered a sip in summer. But the Wine Institute’s California Red Apple Sangria, spiced with plush cinnamon sticks, brings the drink to life, so the celebration of the Wine Institute’s 20th anniversary will be a great success. The month of December suddenly takes on its full meaning. While people often think of mulled wine or champagne during the holiday season, California’s Red Apple Sangria is an amazing and festive alternative to a chat by the fireplace.
California sangria with red apples: California red wine and cider spiced with cinnamon and slices of fresh fruit.
- 1 750 ml bottle of medium California wine
– red wine like Pinot Noir or Grenache.
- 2 cups of cider
- 1 glass of fresh orange juice
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Maple syrup for sweetening, optional SERVICE FOR THE MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Orange wedge
- Apple slices, orange slices and cinnamon sticks
Put the wine, cider, juice, apple slices, orange slices and cinnamon sticks in a large jug and stir. If you like, try adding 2 to 3 tablespoons of maple syrup to sweeten it. Cover and leave to cool for at least 30 minutes or up to 5 hours. When you’re ready to serve, put brown sugar on a small plate. Moisten each glass with an orange wedge and dip it in brown sugar to cover it. Fill the glasses with ice and fill them with sangria. Serve with fresh apple slices and orange and cinnamon sticks.
This drink is most suitable for these Californian red wines:
- PINOT NOIR – the juicy cherry aromas and floral notes of Pinot Noir complement the nuances of the earth and the skin for a wine that is in turn delicate, rich, silky, fine – and always fascinating. In the windy coastal regions of California, cool climate grapes thrive.
- GRENACHE – A universal and medium sized variety, Grenache is one of the most widespread grape varieties in the world. A wide range of flavours – from red raspberries, cherries and blackberries to a touch of earth – make this an ideal product to enjoy on its own or as part of the classic Rhône style.
Other great entertainment recipes in the free California wine cocktails for the e-book parties include
- Californian gold rush: a mixture of Californian Chardonnay herbs, lemon juice and lemon honey me
- The warm winter wines of the west coast: The fruit cycle continues with mulled wine, with an emphasis on pomegranate and fresh citrus.
- Pink Cranberry: California dry rosé wine with cranberry juice and bitter orange juice
- Mul Weinberg: Double refreshment on the Moscow Mula with Californian white wine.
- Raspberry sport makes sparks fly: California port and bubbles mixed with confused raspberries.
- Red wine with hot chocolate: Sweet chocolate and rich Californian red wine soothe the winter cold.
A free copy of the California party wine cocktails can be downloaded at http://discovercaliforniawines.com/holiday-cocktails.
Previous articleThe Palmateer Wine Group of the Bryn Moorish vineyards in the Willamette Valley has been preserved.
Next itemBagera/wine sells the most expensive wine of 2020
anne arundel county employee directory,state of maryland court records online,maryland marriage records,white pages maryland,capital gazette,find an obituary for a specific person,california obituaries archives,florida obituaries archives free,texas obituaries archives,michigan obituary search,death record search by name